Doing the job you and your staff don't want to
GBG Deepcleaners Washroom Services - Schedule per visit
- Spray & disinfect washroom walls, tiles, sink, toilets, urinals, stalls, baseboards.
- Brush grime from grout with wire brush and bleach where necessary
- Scrub floor, clean corners of floor with brush and wipe down baseboards
- Clean all vents, door frames, doors and handles.
- Wipe down light switches and dirt from painted walls.
- Wash & polish sinks
- Clean behind and around taps with a brush
- Polish all sink & toilet bowls (including underneath and all related plumbing)
- Clean & polish all metal work
- Clean & wipe down all garbage cans
- Wash & polish mirrors including tops & sides of frames
- Dust & spot clean partitions
- Sweep & wash floors
- Wipe down paper towel dispensers & hand dryers
We have launched a carpet cleaning division under the GBG name and are extremely excited about the move. We feel that most companies don't thoroughly educate their clients in exactly what is to be done when cleaning a carpet and more so, how to properly clean the carpet. There are many steps that need to be taken, for example pre spraying the carpets to open all of the fibers before the cleaning starts. This is a step that is all too often skipped to save time and money. We would like to have the opportunity to talk with you about your carpet needs and have you keep us in mind for your next carpet cleaning dates.
Our team has over 27 years of carpet cleaning experience and feel our service would be a benefit to your business and its facilities.
Thank you for any considerations in advance.
Garbage Room Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Garbage Removal
- Ceiling Cleaning
- Contract Cleaning - office / commerical
- Property Management Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Restaurant Cleaning
- Parking Lot Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Restoration services & Cleaning
- Doctor Office Cleaning
- Medical Office Cleaning
- Medical Lab Cleaning
- Dentist Office Cleaning